Frequently Asked Questions
Membership is open to all physicians, physician assistants and nurse practitioners in all specialties. Visit the Membership page to learn more about membership in the Kansas City Southwest Clinical Society.
- Active Membership - Physician: $265
- Associate Membership - Physician Assistant: $210
- Associate Membership - Nurse Practitioner: $210
- Fellow/Resident - Membership: $50
Receipts for dues are available in your profile. Detailed instruction on how to access receipts are available here.
Your membership status can be viewed on your profile. Detailed instruction on how to determine your membership status click here.
There are multiple ways to register for conferences. Reminder: KCSWCS members must have their due paid before registering to get the member pricing.
- Call 816.523.3383
- Watch your mail for conference brochure
- Register on-line. Visit the home page of each conference by selecting the conference under the "Conferences" tab on the main menu bar. When you get to the conference home page, click on the register in the upper left hand corner. Reminder: KCSWCS members must have their due paid before registering to get the member pricing.
Detailed instructions on how to access a conference registration is available here.
Receipts for conference registrations are available in your profile. Detailed instruction on how to access receipts are available here.
CME certificates and Certificates of Attendance are available in your profile under professional development. Detailed instructions on how to access certificates are available here.
To access the syllabus or handouts for a conference you must be registered for the conference. All registered attendees will receive the direct link and password no less than three days in advance of the conference.